Sell Your Used Mining Rigs
Here’s why we’re the best place for crypto miners to sell their mining rigs…
Efficient & Convenient
- We travel to your farm to handle the entirety of the transaction in person.
- In-person payment
- On-site professional disassembly & packing
- We offer you a fair, competitive price – not based on crypto market volatility.
- Keep our margins slim by operating smart and lean – we only win when you’re happy with your offer
- Our fast & efficient process helps you get cash in your hand quickly
Tech Restoration Experts
- We handle fixing the broken cards
- Use industry-specialized cleaning methods
- Perform extensive testing/benchmarking
- Perform other refurbishing tasks to get them ready for single sale.
- We shoot professional images and create a professional product presentation
Leading Online Seller
- We handle the customers who might not be too keen on purchasing a mining gpu
- Filter through the scammers
- Handle payment, payment processor fees, and platform fees
- Take the inevitable 5-10% order returns (even on cards that are working perfectly)
and run a full-scale retail & logistics operation for maximum cost efficiency, so that you don’t have to!
Why sell my mining rigs to Bitpro?
If you’re looking for the best place to sell your mining rigs, our goal is to take the work out, save you valuable time, and pay you a fair price for your GPU mining equipment. We used to build mining farms until crypto winter, so we know what matters to miners and know how to bring the best value out of your hardware. Our customers like us for our pricing, responsiveness, and smooth transaction process.
Trusted by the Mining Community
Get An Offer
Please fill out the form & receive a same-day offer
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to get an offer for your mining rigs
- Enter your contact information
Start by entering your contact information
- Describe your mining rigs
Using the Hardware List field, please enter a brief description of your rigs.
If possible include:
Models of parts, quantities available, condition, whether or not they include original boxes, and whether or not they are modded.
If you don’t know any of this information, don’t worry – just fill out what you know and we’ll be able to assist you from there.
- Add pictures/files (optional)
You do not need to add pictures, but if you do not have full details, pictures may help.