Bitpro is the leading purchaser of GPU mining farm hardware. We’re laser-focused on maximizing the value we bring to mining farm ownership. Our past mining farm sellers have chosen us for our straightforward process, the convenience of doing business, our candor and fair-mindedness, and our fair market pricing. Read testimonials from our past customers on our Google Maps listing. Our goal is to be the best place to sell your mining rigs or farm and as miners ourselves, we are in the best position to understand how to maximize the value of a mining farm.
We are constantly innovating in the areas of:
- Refurbishing – using proprietary methods and constant process improvements to restore used components to their most saleable condition
- Relationships – with our repeat clients and customers
- Reach – expanding our offering to a wider network in our specific niche allows Bitpro to find synergies that would not be available to a typical liquidator
Have bulk computer components to sell? Upgrading your rig or workstation? No longer interested in running a mining farm? We aim to provide you with a fast, hassle-free way to turn hardware into cash. Our customers value our service because it saves them the trouble of selling off their mining farm themselves.
Why we’re the best company to trust with your mining hardware
- We pay, disassemble & pick up in-person
- We offer you a fair, competitive price based on a close-eye on the retail market.
- We’re straightforward. You’ll never deal with hard-balling or other nonsense.
- We keep our margins slim by operating efficiently at scale – we only win when you’re happy with your offer
- We are happy to do it. We love meeting & shooting the breeze with other crypto miners.
Mark thought bitcoin was a scam, but, as an IT professional with a diesel gaming computer and most of what he needed to mine crypto already under his roof, he said “yes” to magic internet money. The year was 2013. Ever the evangelist for technological progress, soon his friends and their friends were asking what this bitcoin-thing was all about and commissioning mining rigs of their own. A few classifieds later, he drummed up enough business to go full-time with the newly-coined Bitpro, mining farm design, and construction company.
Well, 2017 brought a market crash, then 2018 brought crypto winter and nobody was building new farms. Worse yet, some of our clients were looking for a way out. We set out to get them the best deal for their hardware, just like we did when we set up their farms. This was the hardest part. While it was possible to liquidate and move the hardware, no one was paying a fair market price and the market was lousy with brokers and other middlemen. There was no one up to the task of putting in the hard work of restoring the hardware to saleable condition.
What we’ve been up to
- GPU miners pivot to AI: Large mining farms signal a pivot to HPC: AI & Machine Learning.
- The challenges of selling GPU power for Rendering or AI workloads
- What to do with mining rigs after the merge
- The Effect of the Ethereum Merge on the GPU market
- Should I Sell My Mining Rigs?