Instructions for reporting a shipping problem:
lease contact our customer service department as soon as possible if your order:
- was not delivered on time (5+ business days after you placed the order)
- tracking shows as “delivered” but you have not received it
- was damaged in shipping
If you encounter any delivery issues, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locate your package as soon as possible. If your package is missing, please check around your delivery location, and report any missing packages to our customer service department immediately.
- Please inspect your package right way (open shipping/retail boxes to inspect their contents), before signing for the delivery. Do not assume the item is undamaged because the packaging does not show signs of damage. Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged without first inspecting their contents. If the delivery person refuses to allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him or her to wait while you contact their office or customer service department. The direct phone number for the shipping company is included in shipping notification email. If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our customer service department immediately.
- In the event you have signed for a shipment and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at the factory or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.